Check Latest Price on Amazon.com »
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Singapore is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Visit a hawker centre for Hainanese chicken rice and nasi goreng, marvel at the futuristic Gardens by the Bay, or shop 'til you drop on Orchard Road; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Singapore and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Singapore Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - food, history, architecture, politics, people, language
- Free, convenient pull-out Singapore map (included in print version), plus over 20 colour maps
- Covers Chinatown, the CBD, Sentosa Island, Colonial District, Marina Bay, the Quays, Orchard Road, Holland Village, Dempsey Hill, Botanic Gardens, Little India, Kampong Glam, Pulau Ubin and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Singapore, our most comprehensive guide to Singapore, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for just the highlights of Singapore? Check out Pocket Singapore, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer, or check out our Discover Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei, a photo-rich guide to the region's most popular attractions.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet and Cristian Bonetto.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.