Check Latest Price on Amazon.com »
Moon Travel Guides: Your World, Your Way
Enchanting music, incredible cuisine, classic cars, and stunning natural beauty: Cuba may be just an island, but it has a big impact on everyone who visits. Dive right in with Moon Cuba.
With Moon Cuba's practical tips, myriad activities, and local insight, you can plan your trip your way.
- Easy-to-use itineraries, with week-long trip suggestions tailored for adventurers, party animals, nature-lovers, beach bums, history buffs, and more
- Activities and unique ideas for every traveler: Hike the revolutionary trails of the Sierra Maestra trod by Fidel Castro and Che Guevara, or relax on sparkling beaches. Savor delectable criollo cuisine, indulge in the world's finest cigars, or sip mojitos and cuba libres made from the best Cuban rum. Explore colonial cities with cobbled plazas and cathedrals, or jade mountains full of dramatic rock formations. Discover the ins and outs of Cuba's nightlife, from salsa dancing to LGBT hotspots.
- Recommendations on outdoor recreation, including birding, horseback riding, fishing, cycling, and hiking, as well as the best beaches for diving, snorkeling, and sunbathing
- Honest advice from award-winning travel writer Christopher P. Baker on the country he has studied for decades
- Full-color photos and detailed maps and directions for exploring on your own
- Background information on the landscape, history, government, and culture, including a Spanish phrasebook
- A comprehensive guide to travel laws, visas and officialdom, and health and safety tips
- Essential insight for travelers on transportation and accommodations, packaged in a book light enough to fit in your carry-on
Island-hopping around the Caribbean? Try Moon Aruba
or Moon Jamaica.