Check Latest Price on Amazon.com »
Embrace your inner cowboy and discover the heart of the Lone Star State with Moon Austin, San Antonio & the Hill Country.
Inside you'll find:
- Strategic itineraries for every trip and budget, from a long weekend in Austin to a road trip through Hill Country, curated for music lovers, history buffs, families, and more
- Activities and ideas for every traveler: Two-step with old timers and hipsters alike at a local honky-tonk, or explore the folk and contemporary art scenes. Catch a live show in one of Austin's countless famed venues, or a UT Longhorn game in a jam-packed stadium. Hike or bike around the many trails, lakes, and streams of Hill Country, or spot roaming bison and antelope on your way to a local winery. Explore the rich Latino heritage of San Antonio, and visit the historic Alamo or the Spanish missions
- Firsthand perspective from Austin local Justin Marler
- Honest advice on where to stay, where to eat (including the best BBQ joints!), and how get around by car or public transportation
- Full-color photos and detailed, easy-to-use maps for navigating independently
- Detailed and thorough information, including crucial background on culture and history, geography, and regional vernacular
With Moon Austin, San Antonio & the Hill Country's practical tips, myriad activities, and local insight on the best things to do and see, you can plan your trip your way.