Check Latest Price on Amazon.com »
Features :Discover Colorado with Moon Travel Guides!
With Moon Colorado, you'll explore an inspiring landscape of mountains and rivers, and immerse yourself in a culture that welcomes adventure.
What you'll find in Moon Colorado:
With Moon's local insight, diverse ideas, and expert advice on experiencing the best of Colorado, you can plan your trip your way.Full list of coverage:
- Strategic itineraries for every budget and timeline, from a two-week road trip to a quick getaway
- Full-color photos and detailed maps throughout
- Curated advice for outdoor adventurers, winter sports enthusiasts, history buffs, road-trippers, foodies, and more
- Must-see attractions and off-beat ideas for making the most of your trip: Ski the deep powder of some of the country's top resorts (Aspen, Crested Butte, Vail, and more!), and relax with a delicious après-ski drink. Go white-water rafting or kayaking on a frothing river, or hike slickrock trails to awe-inspiring views of snow-capped mountain peaks. Explore ancient pueblos or Wild West ghost towns, soak in a steaming hot spring, and spot wild elk, horses, and foxes. Savor fresh flavors at a farm-to-table restaurant, and sample some of Colorado's delicious local microbrews
- Honest advice from Boulder local and lifelong adventurer Terri Cook on when to go, what to pack, and where to stay, from campsites and motels to B&Bs and resort lodges
- Recommendations for families, LGBTQ+ travelers, seniors, international visitors, and travelers with disabilities
- Thorough background on the culture, weather, wildlife, and history, plus tips on getting there and getting around by car and public transportation
Denver, Boulder and the Northern Front Range, Rocky Mountain National Park, Steamboat Springs and Northwest Colorado, Vail and the Central Rockies, Aspen and the Roaring Fork Valley, Mesa Verde and the Southwest, Colorado Springs and the Southeast
Exploring more of Colorado's hits? Try Moon Denver, Boulder & Colorado Springs
. Staying in the park? Try Moon Rocky Mountain National Park
. For an all-outdoors adventure, try Moon Colorado Camping