Check Latest Price on Amazon.com »
Moon Travel Guides: Experience the Life of the City!
Whether you're looking for honky-tonks or chicken-fried steak, find out what sets "DFW" apart with Moon Dallas & Fort Worth.
Inside you'll find:
With Moon Dallas & Fort Worth's practical tips, myriad activities, and expert advice on the best things to do and see, you can plan your trip your way.
- Strategic itineraries that can be adapted for your budget and timeline, whether you're in Dallas for a weekend or spending more time exploring the region
- Activities and unique ideas: Catch a show at the House of Blues, learn how to line dance, or risk a ride on a mechanical bull. Tour landmarks of both cities' infamous outlaw history, or grab a bite from one of Dallas's many food trucks after strolling the Nasher Sculpture Center. Escape the heat with a dip in Lake Texoma or a kayak trip down the Trinity River, and find the best margaritas, dancing, and famed Texas steak for a night on the town
- Honest advice on where to stay, where to eat, and how to get around by car or public transportation
- Local insight from born-and-bred Dallas expert Emily Toman
- Full-color, vibrant photos and detailed maps for navigating independently
- Detailed and thorough information, including background on culture and history, geography, and regional vernacular
Looking to explore more of the Lone Star State? Try Moon Austin, San Antonio & the Hill Country
, or Moon Texas